What does Williams & Fudge, Inc. have to tell me about the debt?
Williams & Fudge, Inc. will inform you about the debt:
- the amount of the debt;
- the name of the creditor to whom you owe the debt; and
- the consumer’s right to request validation of the debt.
If you receive a collection call
If a Williams & Fudge, Inc. collector contacts you about a debt, you are encouraged to see if you can resolve or clarify the debt:
- Especially if you don’t think you owe the debt;
- Can’t repay the balance immediately;
- Think that the collector is contacting you in error;
- Need more information;
- Want to discuss payment arrangements; and/or
- Want to learn about the consolidation of a Federal Perkins Student Loan(s) if applicable.
When can Williams & Fudge, Inc. contact me?
Williams & Fudge, Inc. may call:
- Between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM your local time;
- At work if the collector does not know it is inconvenient for you;
- If you are being contacted at a time or location that is inconvenient, you should let the collector know;
- It is most helpful if you offer times when you are available to speak to the collector. Communication is the best way to resolve collection matters.